5 cup plain water
4 tablespoons condensed milk
2 tablespoons sugar (you can adjust to your liking – but not too sweet as the cocktails is also sweet)
2. Turn the gas cooker to a medium low heat, stir and slowly pour the custard powder and let it dissolves. (if you have a hand whisk, use it)
3. Keep on stirring until it thickens and starts boiling, lets do this for a few minutes more until it becomes glossy.
4. Transfer to the mould and let it cool
1 can plain water (measure with the evaporated milk can)
1 can Mix Fruit Cocktail (avoid buying the tropical ones, though they contains more vitamins they tends to be very soggy)
Sugar to taste
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon custard powder
1.Place milk, plain water, sugar, vanilla essence and the juice of mix fruit cocktails in a pot
3. Turn the gas cooker to low heat and stir the mixture constantly till the steam come out from the mixture. Don’t let it boil or the mixture will curdle. Add in the fruit cocktail mix and stir for a while
4. Pour on top of the pudding and place in refrigerator for a few hours because this one is heaven when serve cold.